"Having just returned from BDH ..."

Having just returned from BDH this morning after a consultation appointment, I would like to say what a pleasure it has been, to be re-assured by your dentist, that a tooth that my own dentist had condemmed, is actually fine! Nothing was too much trouble, he explained my x-rays in laymans terms, which was extremely helpful, and was kind and considerate through the whole appointment.Would also like to applaud the x-ray department, who had to put up with me twice in one hour! Very friendly and efficient, especially the gentleman who took my x-rays.

I am not the worlds best patient when it comes to dentists-and was quite nervous about today, but would certainly come here again if I ever needed to. Once again, many thanks to all concerned!

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

Thank you for taking time to give your feedback and we are pleased to learn that you had a positive experience of our services. Your comments have been passed on to the staff working at Birmingham Dental Hospital.