"Good Day Surgery Experience"

About: Circle Bath

I first saw a Consultant at The Circle last October and was diagnosed with a compressed Ulnar Nerve in my elbow. We agreed that I should give it three months to see if the numbness and pain in my wrist and hand would improve. I then saw the Consultant again and as there was no improvement they suggested surgery to decompress the nerve. I had the surgery as a day patient last Friday and my experience on the day was good. There was a bit of an over-run but I was kept informed of where things were and after successful surgery I was back home mid-afternoon.

I have previously been in the Circle Bath for Knee Replacement Surgery, which involved being in the hospital for two nights. The care I received was excellent and I felt completely relaxed and positive.

Response from Circle Bath

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted that this was your experience and we have shared your comments with all staff partners involved in your care pathway.