"Whilst in kendal on a night out ..."

About: Westmorland General Hospital

Whilst in kendal on a night out I fell and dislocated my shoulder I walked into this hospital and was greeted by a much welcomed friendly face,I did not catch the name of this nurse and wish I had as I would have thanked her in person.Yes I was drunk and must have appeared as a stooge out of booze britain.After a quick assessment I was informed I was to transported to Lancaster hospital by ambulance as my shoulder appeared dislocated.I arrived at Lancaster hospital and my shoulder was put in place then I was provided with a taxi back to my hotel free of charge.I am very gratefull of the treatment recieved by all staff ,3 hospital visits in 40 years not a regular occurance for me.

What could be improved

I was a bit shocked that I woke up at my hotel and I cant recall anything about the taxi journey at all! possibly the alcohol maybe the medication helped a bit.30 mile trip and no memory of it ...

Response from Westmorland General Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time and trouble to comment. Please be assured your comments have been passed to the staff responsible.