"Fantastic care"

About: Borders General Hospital / Cardiology Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh at Little France / Cardiac Surgery

Angina which became unstable, ambulance to Borders General Hospital Ward 5 (Cardiac), monitoring, tests and looking after.

Ambulance to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary Ward 103 for angioplasty.

The care I received from EVERY INDIVIDUAL in both hospitals was second to none. Thank you.

Response from Lynn Mccallum, Consultant Physician. Clinical Director of Unscheduled Care, Acute Medicine, NHS Borders

Dear Latest Digger,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay in both the Borders General Hospital and the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh. I'm so glad that your experience was a positive one and that you felt reassured and well cared for. I will pass on your kind words to the staff on Ward 5 and to my Cardiology colleagues.

I hope that you are now fully on the road to recovery!

Best wishes,

Lynn

• Latest Digger thinks this response is helpful

Response from Jeannette Morrison, Head of Patient Experience, NHS Lothian

Dear Latest Digger

Like Lynn, thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. I was really pleased to hear how positive you have been about your care. I have passed on your lovely feedback to the team at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, who I am sure will be delighted to hear your feedback. I hope you are recovering well and thank you again.

Kind regards