"Wonderful !!"

About: The Princess Royal Hospital / Accident and emergency

Fantastic staff and fantastic care.

Had to take youngest son into A&E after an accident at school on Friday. We had a short wait whilst I registered him in, I said I thought that he had a broken arm and was feeling sick and faint, he was doubled over in a chair at this time I was ready for a wait as they were fairly busy. In under 5 minutes he was seen by triage nurse who took one look at his arm and arranged for him to go straight to a cubicle and he was immediately given pain killers. Had a couple of x-rays seen by a consultant and was immediately admitted to the children's ward for surgery the following morning. he was very well looked after the whole time by very attentive staff.

A very safe environment with an excellent care all round. Even the car park staff were really good!!

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback following your Son's visit to the Emergency Department and subsequent admission for surgery. I am delighted to have read that the care that your son received was as you would have expected.

I have shared your comments with the Matron and Ward Manager for the Emergency Department as well as the Operational Management and I have asked them to share your story with their staff.

I hope by now that your son is fully recovered from the procedure and that his arm is healing well.

With Kind Regards,