" Leighton hospital urology problems"
About: Leighton Hospital / Urology Leighton Hospital Urology CW1 4QJ
Posted by patsy (as ),
My experience of trying to get help from Leighton hospital urology department for a very distressing problem has been pretty appalling to say the least.
1. Continuity of care seemed to be lacking
2. I felt I was consistently lied to
3. Appointments canceled at short notice (ie when you arrive at hospital)
4. on one occasion I was told I was not important.
5. Not offered treatments that are available
6. Errors in records
7. Being discharged when problem haven't been sorted particularly when you know more could have been done.
The only positive thing was that the nurses were very good and very empathetic and polite. In my opinion the consultant I saw was arrogant, rude and offered no choice in treatment and the trainee urologist didn't seem much better.