"Kindness, care, and professionalism -well done!"

About: Stoke Mandeville Hospital / Plastic surgery

From the moment of entering reception at the Day Surgery Unit yesterday, to final Discharge, all the staff, from the big names to the lesser, yet vital, cogs in the system were warm and helpful. I felt well looked after by a well trained team, for which I am hugely grateful,

On separate occasions, so too have been the staff on the night shift at A & E when under great pressure they show the same patient professionalism. 'Safe and Compassionate Care' indeed. Well done and thanks!

Response from Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Robert Hutton

Thank you so much for posting your comments on this site, regarding your recent visit to the Day Surgery Unit at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, and also the A&E department.

I am very pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience of our services at what would have been a difficult time for you.

We strive to put our patients first and to ensure they are offered high quality care. It is therefore always rewarding to receive such feedback and to hear of how well staff across our services have worked together to ensure our patients are treated with compassion, dignity and respect. I will make sure that your lovely words of thanks are passed on to all the areas involved.