"I received the best of care and attention at all times"

About: Heartlands Hospital

Admitted to Heartlands A&E with Sepsis, I was treated with the best of care and attention, involved and informed at all times, I received the best of care and attention at all times both in A&E and Ward 20 - all the staff, doctors, nurses, radiologists, porters, could not of been kinder! A big thank you to everyone who cared for me for my so well during my time in hospital.

Dear JLA

Thank you so much for your post regarding the treatment and care you received both in Accident and Emergency and Ward 20 at Heartlands Hospital.

I'm so pleased to read that you received the best of care and attention from all of the staff you encountered throughout your stay, and that everyone could not of been kinder to you.

I will ensure that your comments are highlighted to the Matrons for both Emergency Care and Acute Medicine, as well as the Clinical Directors of both areas, who will ensure that your feedback is communicated to all of their respective teams.

I hope my actions are acceptable. Feedback such as yours gives our staff a huge boost and it is really appreciated that you have taken the time to share your feedback. It is most important to us, once again thank you! My very best wishes to you for your continued recovery.

Kind Regards