"Critical South are the most caring people I..."

About: Lister Hospital

Even though my husband died I would like to thank the amazing people who did the maximum to keep him alive and give him a chance. The names of particular people I will write in a letter, although all the care was excellent and the kindness was overwhelming. The care and detail to attention were second to none and if it was not for the wonderful people of the NHS I would not have had that very precious time to be with my beloved husband towards the end. The communication between staff and family was exceptional.

Thank you all so much.

Response from Lister Hospital

Thank you so much Mrs Walker for getting in touch at what must still be a very sad time for you and your family.

We have passed your comments on to the team in critical care south who will be delighted at just how highly you rated their care for your husband, but you too. Please accept our deepest condolences at the passing of your husband, but we do that the positive memories of his final days will be of some comfort over the coming weeks and months.