"Gynaecology out patients at St John's Hospital"
About: St John's Hospital / Gynaecology St John's Hospital Gynaecology EH54 6PP
Posted by Filipina (as ),
All good - I really saw the best of the NHS.
1. As soon as I walked into the hospital a cheery porter asked me if I was ok and could he help?
2. Cheery, personable nurse in outpatients took my weight and height
3. Prof Horne elicited relevant history, did a procedure, discussed the plan, understood my worries and pitched everything at the right level, in 20 minutes. Brilliant. He would have got a distinction if he had been doing a professional exam.
4. The staff nurse assisting was quick, proficient and kind.
5. The hospital appeared clean
6. The staff in the Howden were cheery too and the food was good.