"Care in Ward 7"

About: University Hospital Wishaw / Respiratory Medicine

(as a parent/guardian),

Many thanks to the staff for the excellent care given to our brother /son. All staff treated him with dignity and respect as they did with the family. Special thanks to Ann & Catherine.

Response from Faith McCrea, Service Manager, Emergency & Medical Services, University Hospital Wishaw, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Toody

Thank you very much for getting in touch and for your comments in relation to the care your brother/son received whilst an inpatient here at Wishaw General Hospital, and indeed at such a worrying time for you and your family. I indeed hope that he is recovering well and his health will continue to improve.

Your positive comments are very welcome and I will ensure they are fed back to the staff in Ward 7, who work so hard in ensuring the care we deliver to patients is of a high standard, as well as being compassionate to the families of our patients. I have no doubt they will be delighted for the feedback and particularly those you have personally named.

Regards