"Thank you for this great service"

About: Highbury Hospital Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult Mental Health Services - Community (City)

I just wanted to say that I 1000% agree with the review posted before this one (the one Posted on 06 October 2015, giving the service 5 stars). I had a wonderful experience with my consultation at the hospital in that the psychiatrist was incredibly professional and understanding. I came in thinking that nobody could help me and left feeling a genuine sense of hope. People like myself do not take health services like this for granted and are really grateful for them. Thank you Crisis Team/ Highbury Hospital and well done!

Response from Highbury Hospital

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback. We take pride in offering a professional and understanding service and I will make sure your comments are passed back to the team.

Julie

Response from Jo Horsley, Adult Mental Health Service Manager - Acute services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments, its wonderful to get such great feedback. I would like to share your comments with the particular doctor you saw. If you want to send me an email with their name to jo.horsley@nottshc.nhs.uk I will make sure youre feedback is shared. I wish you well in your continued recovery.

Kind Regards

Jo Horsley

Operational manager

Adult mental health, Highbury

Response from Alison Harrison, Service Manager CRHT, Local Services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank You,it is always great to receive positive comments regarding services. I am glad you had a positive experience with your care and I hope you are well on the road to recovery.

Alison Harrison