About: Manor Hospital Manor Hospital Walsall WS2 9PS
Posted by Anonymous
My daughter had an allergic reaction to an insect sting, went to A&E where the doctor refused to touch her. She was sent home and fainted. Back at the Manor they had to cut out a deep section of flesh round the wound. The nurses then decided anaesthetic was not needed when filling the large cavity and my daughter screamed and cried while they poked around her wound and decided to conduct a lesson with it to learner student nurses. It is unbelievable how insensitive the staff are, even to children.