About: West Middlesex University Hospital

I have a skin condition that means when I flare up I flare up big time with abscesses, the only way I get rid of them is to see the surgeons but 2night the staff wouldn't allow me to see them and said that I need my gp to refer me to the surgeons yet if they sent me to them I would b out of pain. Just wish I didn't have to deal with west mid bit being as its my local hospital I have no choice.

More about:

Story from NHS Choices

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››


Response from West Middlesex University Hospital

Thank you for taking the trouble to bring this matter to our attention. I was sorry to read of your recent experience. As you may know the Urgent Care Centre (UCC) is on the West Middlesex Hospital site but separate from their A&E department and run by Hounslow and Richmond Community Health Care NHS Trust.

We would like the opportunity to look into this further so I would ask that you please contact our Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALS) on freephone 0800 953 0363, or via confidential email at pals.hrch@nhs.net

  • {{helpful}} {{helpful == 1 ? "person thinks" : "people think"}} this response is helpful