"Myself, my husband and our 2 children ..."

About: Royal Lancaster Infirmary

(as the patient),

What I liked

Myself, my husband and our 2 children were on holiday in the area when we were overcome by Carbon Monoxide fumes. From the time the ambulance came we were looked after so well and we cannot say thank you enough. The hoslital even arranged for us to be taken back to our holiday park later in the day. The NHS should be very proud with the staff at the Lancaster Royal Infirmary as they all went above and beyond the call of duty to help us - we are very grateful.

What could be improved

No improvements required at all - The service was first class

Anything else?

The hospital and staff were wonderful, everything was clean and tidy and it was very good to see the Dr's and nurses washing their hands very often.

Story from NHS Choices

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››


Response from Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Thank you for your kind comments. We will pass on your message to the relevant staff at the Royal Lancaster Infirmary.

We hope that the remainder of your holiday and your journey home went well.

  • {{helpful}} of {{total()}} people think this response is helpful