"Wasted a whole Sunday morning (2+ hours)"
About: Caterham Dene Hospital / Minor injuries unit Caterham Dene Hospital Minor injuries unit Caterham CR3 5RA
Posted by D******J
Waited over 2 hours to see the 1 nurse on duty only to be told that they are poorly stocked with (common) drugs and that they didn't have the drugs I needed for my common but very painful condition. Also there is no doctor at the weekends so they cannot even write me a subscription.
They sent me away with the message: there is nothing they can do
1) why is there only one nurse on duty in a hospital?
2) why is there no doctor on duty in a hospital?
3) why is there no signs or information stating no prescriptions can be written at reception?
4) when the receptionist asks for you ailment why can they not inform that there is no doctor and therefore no prescriptions can be written?
5) why is the hospital so poorly stocked?