"Outstanding, and big thank you to A&E staff"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Hi I just wanted to say a thankfully you for friendly professional way you treated my daughter, I shocked on how little we waited for a minor accident. They listened to my daughter and myself, treated quickly and promptly, I would highly recommend this hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience when you recently attended the Emergency Department with your daughter. It was so pleasing to hear that the care offered was of the high standard we aim to provide to all our patients. Your feedback has been shaered with staff in the Emergency Department.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It was extremely pleasing to hear that the care your daughter received was of the standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with staff in the Emergency Department.