"Laparoscopic treatment of endometriosis"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I had my operation on the morning of 23rd April and returned home the following evening. I was extremely grateful for the care I received throughout, from the whole team. I felt relaxed and at ease throughout my admission and I was treated with understanding, dignity and discretion. I am also very grateful for the recovery I am making so far which I feel is due to how well I was treated. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always extremely pleasing to hear that the care provided is of the standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staff in the gynaecology department.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about the care you recently received in our gynaecology department. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with the staff concerned.