"Excellent Hospital"

About: Liskeard Community Hospital

Over the past few months I have had need to visit 4 Departments, Physiotherapy for treatment for whiplash injury following a Road Traffic Accident, Osteopathy (ongoing) for neck pain, X Ray and Ultrasound and Audiology ( Spec Savers) . All Staff involved and treatment received absolutely brilliant. The Hospital is generally welcoming and clean, staff actually smile at you ( how scary is that these days? ) My appointments have always been on time and it is a pleasure to go there. Only problem can be Car Parking with which, I suspect, there is a problem with non hospital users taking up spaces. Whatever, at least it is free. Big vote of thanks all round.

Response from Liskeard Community Hospital

Dear Mr Kempster Thank you for your feedback. We want to make sure that our teams know when they have made a positive difference, so we will pass your appreciation on to those who were involved in your experience of care during your visit Liskeard Community Hospital. It is a pleasure to receive your comments.