"My abdomen pain"

About: The Royal Liverpool University Hospital / Gastroenterology

(as the patient),

I have being in pain for two years now.

Went to hospital when it all started. I got put on strong pain killers at the time my bowel was not right and there still not but am in a lot of pain but after being under the Gastro Dr I was told it was irrtil bowel sorry about the spelling then I was told spasm then I was told neropathic pain.

Went to pain Dr who then told me you can't get it in your abdomen, so when I went back to Gastro dr he said well 10 Dr said you have now the Dr at the pain center is treating me for cronic pain but last year when I had my first scan I was told by a Gastro dr at the private hospital I had thicknig of the bowel. I said wots that he then told me it was the blood not getting to my bowel but he said it can't go.

I ask him if he could help but he sent me to a vascular Dr who said I had it but it's not my proplem now but maybe one or two years or more it might be but my leg swells and my tummy when I get the pain it's like attacks that come on me. I can't eat proper. I have got no quality of life now with this pain.

They went in with camera and told me and my sister and x partner that my uterus was all inflamed. I went to the women's hospital and they could not see that unless it went down by the time I went there. I just don't no were to turn now because it's getting put down to stress my Dr can't help.

As I said I would be lieing if I said I was not stressed because I am with this pain it's not right sinces it as started I have had blood in my urine when they do dip stick. They told me not to worry it's only little bit but every were I have being they have come up with vascular.

I dont no what to do there is more to tell but I would be here for a week writing it.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››


Response from Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your comment. We are sorry that you have some concerns about your care and treatment. In order for us to address these concerns, we need to get some more information from you. Can you please get in touch with us? You can contact our PALs team on PALS@rlbuht.nhs.uk or 0151 706 4903/2265, via or typetalk 18001 0151 706 4903/2265. Thanks.