"Pleased witht reatment I have received"

About: Nottinghamshire County Teaching PCT

(as the patient),

I have an ongoing problem with my foot and usually attend Park House Health and Social Care Centre in Nottingham. The GP referred me to an orthopaedic surgeon at Queens Centre. The treatment was excellent. I thought I needed an operation but I am self employed and cannot take six months off work. So he recommended me to go to Park House where I have been going for treatment on my foot. They are making a sole for my shoe, but they still feel that I need an operation. I have been very pleased with the care and treatment that I have received at the hospital and at the Park House Centre.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››