"GP refused to refer"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

(as the patient),

GP refused to refer to urologist or cardio consultant – when I saw cardiovascular consultant he said GP was totally wrong and insisted I was referred and was going to write to my GP as a matter of urgency.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››


Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Illuminate247

Thank you for your feedback which is much appreciated. Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team I note that your comments relate to your GP.and I am afraid that TRAQS cannot comment on their behalf.

If you wish to take your concerns further or to make a complaint your GP surgery should have a written complaints procedure, and you will find this at reception or on the practice website. As a first step, speak to the practice manager. You can also complain to the practice in writing, or by email.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we wish you all the best with your treatment.

  • {{helpful}} {{helpful == 1 ? "person thinks" : "people think"}} this response is helpful