"Overkill with the notifications "
About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) TF7 4BF
Posted by Ozone193 (as ),
1) On discharge from May I was advised that I would be recommended for an appointment by my GP to cardiology
2) My GP told me he has referred me
3) TRAQS phoned to say that my GP has referred me
4) TRAQS wrote confirming that my GP had received its referral
5) Informed that the P. R. H. would contact me in 6-8 weeks’ time to make the appointment with a cardiologist.
Overkill don’t you think!