"A frustrating experience "
About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) TF7 4BF
Posted by keen155 (as ),
1) Answer phone message left, when you say you are unable to leave messages
2) I phoned to make an appointment with TRAQS. No guidance given about what I need/didn't need in preparation for appointment with my Doctor. Assumed it would be in conformation letter – but it wasn't.
3) Received another answer phone message to ring “The Practice” on a 01494 number so didn't know what practice it was. Still didn't when I rang – had to ask what practice?
4) Had to make a further appointment prior to the other one for field tests. Wouldn't it have a good idea to have them on the same day to avoid twice the travel?
5) When I go to see the doctor today, the field tests are not available (not scanned to computer) so no final/correct appraisal can be made of my eyes, delaying treatment and wasting time! If both appointments had been on the same day the doctors could have seen the tests.