"lack of communication"

About: Addenbrooke's Hospital

I have no idea why the teatment given my husband is correct or not as I cannot find anyone who can tell me why he is being treated as he is nor can i see a Doctor. How do I get to see a Doctor who actually knows about my hisbands case. what rights do I ahve and how do I go about it. He is getting very upset as noone will tell him anything and he has been nil by mouth for 3 days

Story from NHS Choices

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››


Response from Addenbrooke's Hospital

Firstly, I apologise for the delay in responding to your feedback on this website. Secondly, I am very sorry to learn that you and your husband do not feel that you are receiving the information you require. If you would like to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Services (PALS) on 01223 216756 or email pals@addenbrookes.nhs.uk or call in to our information centre near the main reception, we will try to assist you. Complaints and PALS Manager

  • {{helpful}} {{helpful == 1 ? "person thinks" : "people think"}} this response is helpful