"Need advice for foot problem"

About: Kensington and Chelsea PCT

(as the patient),

I have a foot condition that gives me trouble walking. I've seen my GP who has prescribed creams but they don't do any good. Every 3 days I have to cut off the hard skin. I haven't been referred to a specialist and have spent a lot of money trying to improve my condition. I don't know what the cause is - I keep my feet clean, change socks daily and have good footwear. Can I be referred to a specialist? My GP doesn't think I need it, but I've still got the problem.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››