"I was stung by an while on holiday ..."
About: Alnwick Infirmary Alnwick Infirmary Alnwick NE66 2NS
Posted by Jean Entwistle (as ),
What I liked
I was stung by an while on holiday on Friday 29th August. I had a very severe reaction to it which caused me a lot of concern. When I arrived at Alnwick Hospital in a bit of a panic, I was put at ease by the friendly and efficient way the doctor and nurses dealt with me. I cannot thank them enough for their help. I know that they are trained professionals, but the way that a friendly "bedside manner" was used to put me at ease makes all the difference. I could go on and on. Just a very big thank you for all that was done for me on that day.
What could be improved
The tea machine in the canteen, I don't know if it was the way I used it but the tea was undrinkable.
Apart from that NOTHING.