"Lucy Wade Unit: Community meeting 14.1.14"
About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services – Community(County) Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services – Community(County) Nottingham NG3 6AA
Posted by Jocq7 (as ),
This story has been added with the consent of the Lucy Wade Community.
- The staff are approachable and will help if they can and explain if they can't
- The food is a good standard (although a bit of fancy telly cooking would be appreciated)
- The ward and the activities on offer were acknowledged as being helpful
- The drinks station isn't kept tidy by all that use it and it can be annoying when the same people have to clean up after everyone.
The changes from previous meetings:
- Activities on the ward. In a previous meeting service users were keen to have a structured plan of activities. The ward Occupational Therapist has spent time devising groups and the plans of these were shared with the community who felt these were good sessions and were looking forward to these. Recovery Group starts on 23/1/2014, a Social Group will be held twice a week, Coping with feelings on a Wednesday and a pamper group once monthly. This is in addition to activities which happen on the ward. There are exciting groups planned for the future which were also discussed.
Another productive meeting with thanks to the community.