"Short Stay on B6"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

Anything else?

I was in for a hernia repair in May which went well and the treatment I received was exellent, However two weeks later I was back in for another operation after complications. All staff were kind, caring and compassionate, treating my concerns and queries as if they were their own, I was well informed throughout my nine day stay and I could not fault the care I received. I would happily recommend this hospital to my family and friends.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you, Jan, for your glowing feedback about your experience of care at Russells Hall Hospital. Such positive comments are great to hear and the staff on ward B6 and in theatre will be so pleased to receive them. Thank you for saying you would recommend us to your friends and family.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Updates, changes and questions related to this story