"For the first time in two years I feel more normal"

About: Blackpool Victoria Hospital / Parkwood inpatient unit

Medication here is great - that's helped me. For the first time in two years I feel more normal. I can hold a conversation without falling asleep.

Everyone has been helpful, particularly in talking with my mum and I don't want to let her down.

They could be more flexible about people's leave and do it on an individual basis and review it more.

Thank you for all the help. I feel 100 per cent better for all the input. Thanks to all the doctors and all the staff.

Response from Paul Jebb, Assistant Director of Nursing (patient experience), Clinical Governance, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Many thanks for you comments. I am pleased that you have shared the great work of our staff in helping you become well..

Best Wishes

Paul

Response from Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments I will pass on your suggestions regarding leave to the ward managers.

Susanne Currey

Restart and Recovery Manager

Restart and Recovery Team, Parkwood

Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust

Updates, changes and questions related to this story