Working with the third sector
We offer health related Voluntary and Third Sector organisations a free basic registration to encourage their involvement in online conversations.
With Care Opinion, you can:
- Get immediate access to the latest patient stories relating to your area of interest, eg stroke, diabetes, depression (these stories can also be selected by location);
- Use this feedback to inform discussions with your local health service providers;
- Identify emerging themes in stories related to your area of interest;
- Respond to stories online, putting across your view, raising your online profile and widening public understanding of your role;
- Keep track of which services are responding to and acting on feedback and which are not;
- Show you take feedback seriously by bringing real-time feedback onto your own site with our feeds or easy to use widget.
How can Third Sector provider organisations get involved?
Third sector organisations providing services for adults registered with the Care Inspectorate are encouraged to register with Care Opinion, so that you can start to receive and respond to stories about your services.All we need are contact details of two members of staff authorised to respond on behalf of the organisation.Ideally, one should be a strategic lead and one an operational lead.
How can you get the most from Care Opinion?
- To hear what your communities (& what the people you support) have to say about their health and social care experiences we need your help to raise their awareness of Care Opinion. After all, we can’t have stories coming out without stories coming in.
- Inviting us to speak at events is one way to achieve this, others include distributing flyers and posters to individuals in your networks, as well as allowing people to tell their story on Care Opinion via your website itself (don’t worry - its easily accomplished!).
Download our information leaflet – Working with the Third Sector and watch the video below for an overview of how Care Opinion can work with your organisation.
You can embed the video above on your own site to help encourage other voluntary organisations to connect with Care Opinion, you can also download this presentation with accompanying notes to allow you to tell others about Care Opinion.
Want to know more?
If you want to know more about working with Care Opinion in Scotland, please get in touch with us.