Working with the third sector
We offer health related Voluntary and Third Sector organisations a free basic registration to encourage their involvement in online conversations.
With Care Opinion, you can:
- Get immediate access to the latest patient stories relating to your area of interest, eg stroke, diabetes, depression (these stories can also be selected by location);
- Use this feedback to inform discussions with your local health service providers;
- Identify emerging themes in stories related to your area of interest;
- Respond to stories online, putting across your view, raising your online profile and widening public understanding of your role;
- Keep track of which services are responding to and acting on feedback and which are not;
- Show you take feedback seriously by bringing real-time feedback onto your own site with our feeds or easy to use widget.
Find out about registering with Care Opinion now.
Download our information leaflet – Working with the Third Sector
If you want to know more about working with Care Opinion in Scotland, please get in touch with Gina Alexander on:
By tel: 01786 235984 or by email.