Care Opinion includes a flexible reporting system allowing you to create and share reports of stories and responses on the site.
On this page we have gathered together some examples of reports you can create, and how you might use them.
If you follow the links below you will see PDF versions of the reports. You could create Word or Excel files instead if you wanted.
Note: reporting is not available to organisations which are registered with Care Opinion, but have not subscribed.
Story and response listing
The simplest report lists a collection of stories and responses. For example:
- Stories about NHS Ayrshire and Arran which led to a change planned/made
- Stories about Sheffield tagged with Dementia
Stories in summary
Instead of listing all the individual stories, you can view a set of summary charts and tags. For example:
- Summary of stories from Devon which are at least moderately critical
- Summary of stories about the Scottish Ambulance service
Responses and story progress
You can also view summary charts on story progress and responses. For example:
- Summary of progress and responses to stories about Inclusion
- Summary of progress and responses to stories about Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust tagged with helpful
Services with response quality
This report shows indicators of quality of responding for a set of services. This includes identifying whether there is a response to a story, response time and whether the response was helpful (as rated by the story author). For example:
Services with story activity
This report shows summaries of story counts, responsiveness and criticality for a set of services. For example:
- Services with story activity for United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust tagged with 'care' and 'caring' between November 2018 and November 2019
Services with ratings
Summary of the rating scores for a set of services including the Friends and Family Test question (England only). For example:
Any of the reports you create and save in your subscription can be scheduled for delivery to you automatically. For example:
- you can have your report emailed to you, and to any members of your subscription you choose
- you can have your report sent as a PDF, Word or Excel file attachment
- you can set the delivery schedule to be weekly, monthly or annually and set the exact schedule you want, such as "the 1st Monday of every month" or "every other Thursday"
Your report will always contain the latest data when it is sent to you.
For more information, see our help with scheduled reports.