"How to..." online sessions
What online sessions are available?
Ever wondered if you are making the most of your subscription? Looking for tips on how to generate stories, respond with impact or use the clever reporting tools at your disposal?
We run a series of really short "how to..." sessions designed to help. You'll find session descriptions below which we run for staff from subscribing organisations.
They are suitable whether you’re brand new to Care Opinion, or have been using the site for a while. In fact we recommend that you join in every few months as we're constantly innovating and adding new features to the site so we will most likely have new things to share with you.
Have a read of each session description, and check the available dates for one that suits you. You can book on as many as you think will help you make the most of your subscription.
We currently run all our sessions via WebEx. We recommend that you have a chat with your IT Department so they know you're going to be using this platform as they might need to alter some of your permissions.
How to book your session:
Decide which session you'd like to attend.
Then simply click "register here" on the date that suits you best, Which will take you to our WebEx page for that session, fill out the short form and then "register now". Then, we'll accept your registration and WebEx will send you a link to add the meeting to your calendar and a password to join the webinar. If you have any problems just give us a call!
We'll also send you an email to remind you 50 minutes before the session.
Click on the link in your email/calendar 10 minutes before the session starts and follow the instructions.
If you need any help or advice, call or email your usual subscriber support contact, or:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 0114 281 6256 (Sheffield Office) or 01786 235984 (Stirling Office)
How to generate stories
- Understand online, postal and phone feedback routes
- Get the most from our print materials
- Enhance your online promotion, using our logos, widgets or feeds
How to respond and demonstrate impact
Great if you are a new responder, or someone who’s been responding for a while and looking for some inspiration!
We’ll help you:
- Think about what people might want from a response
- Understand what makes a good response
- Get impact from your feedback - and show it
- Think strategically about responding and change
- Use subscription or private tags to help you track your responses and updates
How to generate reports and visualisations
Great if you are responsible for showing how you drive quality improvement, and providing evidence of how you listen and change as a result of feedback.
We’ll help you:
- Understand the search facility
- Explore how reports help you to drive change and improve quality
- Learn how to use our reporting and visualisation tool in ways that will impress!
How to use and gain value from Subscriber Tagging
A perfect webinar to teach you not only what Subscriber tagging is but how it can be used strategically to help with your subscription, responding and even quality improvement.
We'll help you:
- Learn the basic functionality and understand the difference between private, subscription and public tags.
- Learn how to track story progress of key themes using tags
- Use tags for specific projects or CQC domains
Thursday, January 3rd, 2pm - 2:30pm register here