"How to..." online sessions
What online sessions are available?
Ever wondered if you are making the most of Care Opinion? Looking for tips on how to generate stories, respond with impact or use the clever reporting tools at your disposal?
We run a series of really short "how to..." webinar (online) sessions designed to help. You'll find session descriptions below should help you choose the ones for you (though we really recommend you participate in them all!).
They are suitable whether you’re brand new to Care Opinion, or have been using the site for a while. In fact we recommend that you join in every few months as we're constantly innovating and adding new features to the site so we will most likely have new things to share with you.
Have a read of each session description, and check the available dates for one that suits you. You can book on as many as you think will help you make the most of your subscription.
What do you need?
- A computer with internet connection.
- Access to a phone or you can use a headset with a microphone to call in
- We use Join.me. We recommend that you have a chat with your IT Department so they know you're going to be using this platform as they might need to make some changes to your access rights and firewalls.
How to book your session:
Decide which session you'd like to attend.
Then simply click "register here" link. This will open an email to us, tell us your name, job title and organisation to sign up. If you have any problems just give us a call!
If you are new to Join me, we have some simple instructions on how to join the webinar
If you need any help or advice, call or email your usual subscriber support contact, or:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 0114 281 6256 (Sheffield Office) or 01786 235984 (Stirling Office)
How to generate stories
- Understand online, postal and phone feedback routes
- Get the most from our print materials
- Enhance your online promotion, using our logos, widgets or feeds
18 September, 11am Register
14 November, 2pm Register
How to respond and demonstrate impact
Great if you are a new responder, or someone who’s been responding for a while and looking for some inspiration!
We’ll help you:
- Think about what people might want from a response
- Understand what makes a good response
- Get impact from your feedback - and show it
- Think strategically about responding and change
- Use subscription or private tags to help you track your responses and updates
7 August, 2pm Register
4 October, 2pm Register
26 November, 11am Register
How to generate reports and visualisations
Great if you are responsible for showing how you drive quality improvement, and providing evidence of how you listen and change as a result of feedback.
We’ll help you:
- Understand the search facility
- Explore how reports help you to drive change and improve quality
- Learn how to use our reporting and visualisation tool in ways that will impress!
22 August, 11am Register
15 October, 11am Register
11 December, 11am Register
How to make the most of subscriber tagging
A perfect webinar to teach you not only what Subscriber tagging is but how it can be used strategically to help with your subscription, responding and even quality improvement.
We'll help you:
- Learn the basic functionality and understand the difference between private, subscription and public tags.
- Learn how to track story progress of key themes using tags
- Use tags for specific projects or CQC domains
3 September, 2pm Register
30 October, 2pm Register
Involving volunteers and patient/user groups in generating stories on Care Opinion
This session is the one for you if you are a volunteer, a volunteer manager/coordinator or a staff member working with individuals or grops to generate stories.
We’ll help you:
- Get involved in generating and learning from feedback
- Support people to share their experiences
- Use the website to see these stories and feedback to people
- if you are a volunteer manager/coordinator, to establish a volunteer role and training programme in relation to Care Opinion including personal and professional development
26 September, 2pm Register
8 October, 2pm Register