We are delighted to be launching our Annual Review of stories told about NHS Scotland services in 2021/22, which can be accessed by clicking on the picture below, or by clicking on the following link: Annual Review of stories told about NHS Scotland Services 2021-22.pdf
Across Scotland during this period, we saw a 40% increase in stories on Care Opinion from the public about NHS services as compared to the previous year. In total, 4,696 stories were shared, these stories received 5,683 responses, they have been read more that 904K times and 74% of these stories were with completely positive or minimally critical. We were also pleased to see that there are now more that 2,757 staff reading and responding to stories across Scotland which is an increase of 12% from the previous year.
As well as the information above in more detail, in this Annual Review, you will also find:
- An introduction and overview from our Executive Director & Head of Scotland and our CEO.
- Information on some of the most popular Scottish stories of the year.
- Some of the most commonly used tag words from our story authors.
- Highlights from a survey we carried out with Care Opinion Authors.
- What NHS staff told us about their engagement with Care Opinion over this period.
- An article from an academic currently researching online patient feedback in the NHS in Scotland.
- An article from Medical staff of the future about their engagement with Care Opinion.
- And of course, overviews of story numbers, response rates, criticality of stories, members on subscriptions, story reads and response rates both nationally and locally.
If you have any questions about this Annual Review, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us at email@example.com.
Annual Review of stories told about NHS Scotland services in 2021/22Annual Review of stories told about NHS Scotland services in 2021/22 https://www.careopinion.org.uk/RESOURCES/BLOG-RESOURCES/0-IMAGES/E832109A91C64DFB851DBAF79C74D6E8.PNG Care Opinion 0114 281 6256 https://www.careopinion.org.uk /content/uk/images/logos/co-header-logo-2020-default.png
Update from Care Opinion Scotland
Posted by Fraser Gilmore, Head of Scotland, Care Opinion Scotland, on
Thanks for your feedback.