Wednesday 1 May 2019, 1 pm - 4:30 pm
City Hall, Bristol
We're excited to announce that our next staff workshop will be in Bristol on the afternoon of 1 May 2019.
Are you intrigued by the possibilities of public online feedback in health and care services? Would you like to understand how online feedback can help improve care, build trust and boost morale?
This is your opportunity to hear from people working with online feedback in practice.
Come and learn from their experience!
Our speakers include:
Hayley Hughes, Associate Director of Patient Centred Care, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust and Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Alex Ward-Booth, Head of Insights and Public Engagement, Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire CCG
Caroline Millar, Lay Board Member, City and Hackney GP Confederation
Rachel Woolcomb, Occupational Therapist, Talking Mats
At this workshop you will:
- get up to date with the latest features of Care Opinion's award-winning platform, such as data visualisations, smart alerts and story tagging
- see how we've integrated Talking Mats into Care Opinion to help people with cognitive impairments share their stories
- hear how people are using Care Opinion to support quality improvement, staff learning and culture change at scale
- be able to network with the Care Opinion team and others already using Care Opinion
Who should attend?
- Service managers and lead clinicians
- Quality improvement leads
- User involvement teams
- Patient experience teams
This informal and friendly event will be a chance to meet the Care Opinion team, and hear from staff in services where online feedback has become a key part of quality improvement, staff learning, culture change and organisational transparency.
Attendance is free, but advance registration is essential as we have limited capacity.
Note: Coffee and cake available from 1pm, with the programme starting at 1:30pm.
To find out more, or reserve your place, please email email@example.com
Spring event: Thinking big about online feedback in health and care servicesSpring event: Thinking big about online feedback in health and care services https://www.careopinion.org.uk/resources/blog-resources/1-images/72dfd14f32234f0299ffe3be15a97215.jpg Care Opinion 0114 281 6256 https://www.careopinion.org.uk https://www.careopinion.org.uk/content/UK/1/images/logos/po_header_logo.png
Update from Care Opinion
Posted by James Munro, Chief executive, Care Opinion, on
Thanks for your feedback.