Care Opinion is running workshops in London and Manchester In November!
Whether you are brand new to Care Opinion and need to understand what we do and why we do it, or you are an old hand but want to catch up with latest developments (and even influence what we do next), this workshop is for you. It will be informal, informative and, we hope, inspiring too!
We know that some really important changes are coming down the line:
“Rather, the NHS needs to work differently by providing more care in people’s homes and the community and breaking down barriers between services.
Breaking down barriers means co-ordinating the work of general practices, community services and hospitals to meet the needs of people requiring care.” Kings Fund 2018
The workshops will examine how our fully integrated platform can help meet these future challenges, and are likely to be useful for providers, commissioners and other stakeholders too.
Each date will comprise a day workshop with lunch. Early booking is advised as places will be strictly limited.
Wednesday 7 November: 10.00am – 3.30pm
Friends Meeting House,6 Mount St, Manchester M2 5NS
- Anne Cooper, former chief nurse at NHS Digital
- Frazer Underwood, consultant nurse /associate chief nurse, Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust
- Leslie Robinson, honorary reader in diagnostic radiography, Salford University
Tuesday 13th November: 10.00am – 3.30pm
NCVO,8 All Saints St, London N1 9RL
- Tessa Richards, senior editor BMJ, living with AC cancer
- Karen Holden, Associate Director of Patient Centred Care, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
- Caroline Millar, City and Hackney GP Confederation
- Sara Kerry, Patient Experience Coordinator, West London Mental Health NHS Trust
At the workshops you will hear from highly experienced guest speakers and Care Opinion team members.
We expect the workshop to be of interest to anyone working in:
- patient, service user and carer experience
- user involvement or public engagement
- service leadership, whether you are clinical or non-clinical
- quality improvement and organisational development
To register for a workshop, please contact Sarah at email@example.com.
Or to find out more about our range of subscription options, contact Miriam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you at one of the events! 😊
Learn about the value of online feedback at our staff workshops this autumnLearn about the value of online feedback at our staff workshops this autumn https://www.careopinion.org.uk/resources/blog-resources/1-images/f9c132085fe24a5e99353ab9b6a9e278.jpg Care Opinion 0114 281 6256 https://www.careopinion.org.uk https://www.careopinion.org.uk/content/UK/1/images/logos/po_header_logo.png
Update from Care Opinion
Posted by James Munro, Chief executive, Care Opinion, on
Thanks for your feedback.