For the last few years we have pulled together an annual review of progress and activity with Care Opinion across health services in Scotland.
This year, given that we had reached the end of a three year contract with health services, we thought it would be good to pull together a snapshot of the journey so far. We invited health services to contribute their own voice and collected and curated the views of others too.
This review represents a great deal of effort at many different levels and our thanks go to:
- the people who have shared their stories;
- the staff and services who listen, respond and demonstrate change;
- report contributors;
- operational and executive leads in health and care organisations who are responsible for keeping stories on the agenda at local level;
- policy makers and leaders in government who believe in citizens having a voice;
- third sector organisations who tirelessly promote the perspective of people who access services;
- the small but powerful army of Care Opinion champions who are, quite literally, everywhere!
Care Opinion in Scotland - the journey so farCare Opinion in Scotland - the journey so far https://www.careopinion.org.uk/resources/blog-resources/4-images/34bdf07fa8624649b63edd26421634c0.png Care Opinion 0114 281 6256 https://www.careopinion.org.uk https://www.careopinion.org.uk/content/UK/1/images/logos/po_header_logo.png
Update from Care Opinion Scotland
Posted by Gina Alexander, Director, Care Opinion Scotland, Care Opinion, on
About: NHS Scotland