Care Opinion is taking to the road to talk to Commissioners across the country!
We are excited to invite you to hear about the latest innovations on Care Opinion for CCGs, as well as looking together at present and future challenges in public online feedback.
Each date will comprise a free half day workshop. Early booking is advised as places will be strictly limited.
- Tuesday 3rd July: 1.00 pm - 4.00pm at Friends Meeting House, Manchester
- Tuesday 25th September: 1.00pm - 4.00pm at NCVO, London
At the workshops you will hear about:
- How subscribing CCGs are using Care Opinion reports, visualisations and alerts from the site, and the time and financial savings which result.
- Our programme for integrating General Practice stories from NHS Choices. CCGs can now access and report on online GP feedback across England. See here for a lovely GP story using text and picture tiles.
- And now subscribing CCGs also have their own dedicated page on Care Opinion! We will take you through the benefits this can bring to your CCG both in terms of profile and ease of accessing all your data in one place.
To register for a workshop, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or to find out more about subscription options for CCGs, contact Miriam at email@example.com.
We hope to see you at one of the events! 😊
Care Opinion workshops for CCGsCare Opinion workshops for CCGs https://patientopinion.blob.core.windows.net/profile-pictures/144fb9a4-ef68-4536-95d4-d1a4d7ba9094.png Care Opinion 0114 281 6256 https://www.careopinion.org.uk https://www.careopinion.org.uk/content/UK/1/images/logos/po_header_logo.png
Update from Care Opinion
Posted by Miriam Rivas-Aguilar, Chief Operating Officer, Care Opinion, on
Thanks for your feedback.