Monitoring and engaging with Patient Opinion
Join us for a 45 minute Webinar specifically dedicated to Commissioners. You will learn how Patient Opinion helps you to:-
- meet Domain 2 of the CCG authorisation process.
- proactively engage with your patient public.
- monitor the quality of the services you commission.
- see how much your providers listen and act on feedback.
- develop patient engagement CQUIN measures.
Click on a date below to download and save a calendar reminder (which will include all the details you need to join the meeting)
2.00pm Thursday 6th March
11.00am Thursday 13th March
If neither of the above dates and times work for you, please contact email@example.com to arrange an alternative. Please also feel free to ask any questions about the Webinar by responding to this blog post.
Patient Opinion for CommissionersPatient Opinion for Commissioners https://patientopinion.blob.core.windows.net/profile-pictures/8a37ebb1-40fd-4b48-832c-f5076e7b09f2.jpeg Care Opinion 0114 281 6256 https://www.careopinion.org.uk https://www.careopinion.org.uk/content/UK/1/images/logos/po_header_logo.png
Update from Care Opinion
Posted by Ben Pathe, Business Development Officer, Patient Opinion, on
Thanks for your feedback.