We are excited to launch our Annual Review of stories told about NHS Scotland services in 2022-23. You can access it by clicking on the picture below, or by using the following link: Annual review of stories told about NHS Scotland Services in 2022-2023.pdf
(To access a plain text version of the document, click, here: Annual review - plain text version.docx)
The theme this year is ‘Branching out and putting down roots – More stories, more staff listening, more learning and change’ This theme reflects the remarkable engagement we have seen throughout Scotland. Like a growing tree that takes up space, reaches to the sky and with roots permeating the earth, we have seen the use of Care Opinion by the public and staff increase across NHS Boards becoming embedded in practice and culture.
Across Scotland during this period, we saw a 37% increase in stories on Care Opinion from the public about NHS Scotland services as compared to the previous year. In total, 6,455 stories were shared, these stories received 7,977 responses, they have been read more that 955K times, and 73% of these stories were completely positive. We are also pleased to see that there are now more than 3,460 staff members reading and responding to stories across Scotland, marking a 12% increase from the previous year.
In addition to the detailed information above, this annual review also includes:
- An introduction and overview from our Executive Director & Head of Scotland and our CEO.
- An article about how Care Opinion is supporting the practice of Realistic Medicine across Scotland.
- Information on some of the most read Scottish stories of the year.
- An article highlighting the significance of author responses to staff and services on Care Opinion.
- Three articles from Health Boards sharing their Care Opinion journeys throughout 2022-23.
- A word from each of our Care Opinion Scotland team members.
- A timeline highlighting the 'Journey of Growth' for Care Opinion over the past five years.
- And of course, overviews of story numbers, response rates, criticality of stories told, subscription member counts, story reads, and response rates for each Health Board in Scotland.
If you have any questions about this Annual Review, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us at email@example.com.
Happy Reading! 📖
Annual Review of stories told on Care Opinion about NHS Scotland services in 2022-23Annual Review of stories told on Care Opinion about NHS Scotland services in 2022-23 https://www.careopinion.org.uk/resources/blog-resources/0-images/20b9e337c6764de9ae156babee562d21.png Care Opinion 0114 281 6256 https://www.careopinion.org.uk /content/uk/images/logos/co-header-logo-2020-default.png
Update from Care Opinion Scotland
Posted by Fraser Gilmore, Head of Scotland, Care Opinion Scotland, on
Thanks for your feedback.