"a great hospital"

About: Lurgan Hospital / Ward 2 (Stroke care)

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

When I came to lurgan hospital I thought it was going to be like every hospital I have ever entered and my time would just be filled with constant noise and annoyance and inedible hospital food, however when I first arrived in lurgan a few days ago I have been welcomed by such amazing staff who have done their very best to make sure I am always comfortable and settled. I often find in hospital the nurses etc don’t have a lot of time for you and don’t really spend any time to have a chat. In lurgan all of the staff have been so lovely and talkative and are just honestly the best bunch of nurses and doctors I have ever had care for me. The food has been delightful and I usually don’t say that about food in hospitals but it has been really nice and I am very glad. Of course I have my own snacks as such which I have with a cup of tea or if I’m not feeling too hungry at lunch I’ll just have some cheese and crackers. The variety on the menu is great, there not a huge difference in the lunch and dinner menu but it is grand. The cleanliness is top notch, the cleaning staff do a wonderful job. I don’t have any suggestions for change or improvements that I would make to my stay as everything is very much just fine as it is.