"Sudden pain in my sternum"

About: Craigavon Area Hospital / 4 South Surgical (Progressive Care) Craigavon Area Hospital / Emergency Department

I had to go to CAH ED Department with severe pain in my chest. I was taken into triage straight away and had ecg scans and xrays taken. within a few hours I was informed I required surgery and moved to 4 South to await my surgery. my surgery was carried out and I remained in 4 South for 4 days. I would like to put on record my sincere thanks to all those medical staff in ED AND 4 SOUTH for the treatment I received from them during my stay in CAH. I couldn't have asked for any better from all those I came into contact with. special thanks to Doctor Thompson Nusre Michaela and deputy sister shauna on 4th South. I shall be forever greatfull for your professionalism and empathy shown towards me.

Response from Tracey McGuigan, Lead Nurse Surgery, Craigavon Area Hospital, Acute Directorate, SHSCT last week
Tracey McGuigan
Lead Nurse Surgery, Craigavon Area Hospital, Acute Directorate,
SHSCT
Submitted on 29/07/2022 at 14:53

Tracey McGuigan, Lead Nurse SEC, SHSCT

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your recent hospital admission to ward 4 South.

As Lead Nurse for 4 South, I thank you for your very kind words about the nursing care you have received. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the Team, especially Michylla & Seana.

I hope you recover soon.

Kind Regards