"Happy and grateful that I’m in such good hands"

About: Craigavon Area Hospital / 4 South Surgical (Progressive Care) Craigavon Area Hospital / Emergency Department

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I’ve been on the ward for a few days, I came in through the emergency department and received a few scans, and the staff were all very helpful and gave me a bed to rest in.

I was then brought onto the ward, everything has been fine and my medication and treatment given from the nurses and doctors has been going as planned.

I’m very happy and grateful that I’m in such good hands. The food on the ward has been great, surprisingly and the menu is okay maybe there could be a few different meals added some days, as it is mostly the same.

Response from Tracey McGuigan, Lead Nurse Surgery, Craigavon Area Hospital, Acute Directorate, SHSCT 2 days ago
Tracey McGuigan
Lead Nurse Surgery, Craigavon Area Hospital, Acute Directorate,
SHSCT
Submitted on 03/07/2022 at 20:11

Tracey McGuigan, Lead Nurse SEC, SHSCT

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your recent hospital admission to ward 4 South.

As Lead Nurse for 4 South, I thank you for your very kind words about the nursing care you have received. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the Team.

I hope you recover soon.

Kind Regards