"Perfect, no problems at all on this ward"

About: Craigavon Area Hospital / Emergency Department Craigavon Area Hospital / Trauma Ward

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I came in to the hospital in an ambulance and was brought to the emergency department. I stayed here for the night and was treated really well by all staff. In the morning I received a new bed on the trauma ward, it’s been perfect I've had no problems at all.

The staff are all very lovely and take great care of me. The communication with them is also super. I recently received surgery and everything went really well. The theatre staff are just amazing and I have seen a big improvement in myself already.

Response from Louise Currie, Ward Manager Trauma Ward Craigavon Area Hospital, Acute Directorate, SHSCT last week
Louise Currie
Ward Manager Trauma Ward Craigavon Area Hospital, Acute Directorate,
SHSCT
Submitted on 24/06/2022 at 12:12

Dear Emmgh49,

My name is Louise and I am the Ward Sister on Trauma ward.

Thank you for taking the time to share you're feedback. I am glad your stay in Trauma Ward was a positive one and I will share this with all staff.

I hope you are recovering well and wish you a speedy recovery.

Kind regards