"First Class Cardiology Dept North Devon Hospital"

About: North Devon District Hospital / Cardiac Support Services North Devon District Hospital / Cardiology

I went to see the Arrhythmia care co-ordinator at the hospital in October . I was seen by Andrew. He was excellent in that he spent a lot of time explaining my condition and the various options regarding my treatment. The cardiology department at the hospital has been first class and the consultant Dr Tahilyani has been superb.

I cannot speak highly enough about the department. I feel very lucky to treated by these health care professionals.

Response from Sarah Bryant, Arrhythmia Care Coordinator, Cardiac Support Services, Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust 3 days ago
Sarah Bryant
Arrhythmia Care Coordinator, Cardiac Support Services,
Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
Submitted on 15/10/2021 at 17:36
Published on Care Opinion on 18/10/2021 at 09:02

Dear Basil

We are so grateful for your kind comments and I have taken great pleasure in sharing your feedback with Andrew and Dr Tahilyani.

It is wonderful to hear that Andrew was able to take time to explain your condition and potential treatment options.

We are very proud to be part of the Cardiology team and are delighted to receive such lovely feedback.

Please do not hesitate to contact the Arrhythmia team again if further advice is required.

With very best wishes