"My cancer treatment"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Clinical haematology Lincoln County Hospital / X-ray and Scans

We moved to Lincolnshire 10 months ago and a couple of months ago I was diagnosed with myeloma.

I had a CT on a mobile unit at LCH, then a full body scan and bone marrow test. My experience with all 3 departments was brilliant and all the staff we so kind and helpful.

I had my first month of chemo in LCH and once it was clear I wasn’t having any immediate drug reactions I had my first treatment of my second cycle on the mobile unit at Louth Hospital as Louth is 8 miles from home and LCH is 24.

I have a weekly delivery of all my meds for the next cycle delivered by a friendly member of the NHS delivery service.

My Consultant Haematologist and all the Team are absolutely fantastic and  so ready and available to help with any questions or concerns.

I give my whole cancer treatment so far a rating of 10/10. Thank you Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Response from Jennie Negus, Head of Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust last month
Jennie Negus
Head of Patient Experience,
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Submitted on 06/10/2021 at 11:29

Dear PammieE60

We want you to know that we are very grateful for your feedback; unfortunately our services are under significant pressure at the moment with many staff redeployed from their usual roles to help out and this is likely to mean a delay in our response. We apologise for this but want to assure you we will come back to you. Thank you again.

Jennie