"Rheumatology appointment 14/9/2021."

About: Hinchingbrooke Hospital / Rheumatology

This was my first visit to Hinchingbrooke rheumatology clinic. I was first greeted by a very pleasant nurse. She made me feel totally at ease. I was then seen by Dr Lillicrap. He was very pleasant, and explained all that he was telling me. I was then sent for blood tests, again a very pleasant lady took my bloods. Finally, I was sent for an X-ray. The radiographer was on her own. She seemed to be having to do numerous jobs as well as take my X-ray. She was very professional, but I felt very sorry for her under such strain.

All in all, a very pleasant experience for my first visit to Dr Lillicraps clinic.

Many thanks to all staff in departments.

Response from Bernadette Jacques, Head of Complaints and Clinical Risk, North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust 4 days ago
Bernadette Jacques
Head of Complaints and Clinical Risk,
North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust
Submitted on 16/09/2021 at 08:56

Thankyou for taking the time to respond following your visit to our hospital. It is always a pleasure for our staff to read comments such as yours and I will ensure they are passed on.

Kind Regards