· I had suffered 3 bad nose bleeds and lost a lot of blood so was recommended by my GP that I go to the hospital.
· I was taken by the ambulance to hospital and the paramedics onboard were superb- very reassuring
· I was taken to hospital on Sunday morning but it was Sunday night before I saw anybody. My bloods were taken by a nurse. She was very nice and I could see that she was under a lot of pressure.
· Nurses and doctors in a&e were run of their feet and very hard working.
· The ward is a much more calm and relaxing environment. It is clean and comfortable and I am very satisfied with the standard of cleanliness
· Everything was well explained and communicated to me although I had expressed a desire not to know anything that was wrong with me. I told doctors to ”work away” and they respected my wishes not overloading me with information about my health.
· The food is my only criticism. It is quite poor and really not that appetising. I am looking forward to returning home so I can have proper meals. My daughter buys me ready meals at home and even they taste a lot better. This is a small complaint however as my overall experience has been very positive.
"My experience on 4 South ward in Craigavon area Hospital"
About: Craigavon Area Hospital / 4 South Surgical (Progressive Care) Craigavon Area Hospital 4 South Surgical (Progressive Care) Portadown BT63 5QQ Northern Ireland Ambulance Service / Emergency ambulance response Northern Ireland Ambulance Service Emergency ambulance response Belfast BT8 8SG
Posted by Treyj95 (as ),