"My father’s care"

About: Cameron Hospital / Stroke care

(as a relative),

A huge thanks to all the staff at Cameron Hospital Latham ward for the professional and friendly staff who cared for my father Gerry after his major stroke. They maintained his dignity in the short period he survived. Shirley’s team are exceptional people and proud to have experienced this extremely high level of care.

Martin a big thanks to you and your physio team again standards of the highest quality we’re exercised and communication always forthcoming.

words cannot express our family’s thanks

Response from Karen Nolan, Hospital Services Manager, East Division, Health & Social Care Partnership 4 days ago
Karen Nolan
Hospital Services Manager, East Division,
Health & Social Care Partnership
Submitted on 23/07/2021 at 08:34

Good Morning. Thank you for your positive kind comments, please accept our sincere condolences on the loss of your father.

I am delighted to hear that during his time with us your father and yourself experienced such a positive experience and really appreciate you taking time to tell us this.

I will ensure your story is shared with the whole team. Please pass on our best wishes at this difficult time to all the family

Kind regards