"I am an recovering addict"

About: Change Grow Live Cambridgeshire / Wisbech

I have been coming CGL for maybe 8 months and they are brilliant.  I was using a service in Enfield and I find CGL is much better the only different is the previous service used to be more 1-1 based. I find that helps me better as well as the groups, at first at CGL I was not getting any 1-1 service when I was under my previous worker but now I am as Morgan checks on me weekly based and he is really helpful supportive massive gold star * for him.  I find Steve Groups the best, he is the best drug worker here.  Andrea is lovely and another really good worker I have not done many of her groups, only the walks and activities but she is really good.

Response from Paul Pescud, Service manager, Cambridgeshire, Change, Grow, Live last month
Paul Pescud
Service manager, Cambridgeshire,
Change, Grow, Live
Submitted on 11/06/2021 at 15:14

Hi Herman

Thanks for the feedback. I understand people have their favourite worker, but I know they are all great and all care so much. Im pleased you are getting the support you need. Ill pass on your comments to the team and I hope you keep going in your recovery.

Thanks